When I think about summers I think about being outside around a campfire and I love making s'mores! It isn't always practical to do that, so I found an easy snack alternative for when you can't make s'mores around the campfire.
S'more Treat Mix
- Chocolate Chips or Hershey's Chocolate Bars (I used the mini bars)
- Graham Crackers
- Mini Marshmallows
- Spread out wax paper or foil on your kitchen counter.
- Take between 10-15 squares of graham crackers and break them up into smaller pieces. I made each square into 4 pieces.
- In the microwave melt your chocolate in 30 second intervals ( I used 6 mini Hershey bars)
- Once smooth, take a spoon and drizzle your chocolate over your broken graham crackers
- Take about 1 big handful of mini marshmallows and sprinkle over the graham cracker and chocolate mixture.
- Let this set up on the counter or pop it in the refrigerator to set up more quickly.
- Store in a airtight container for a couple days (if it lasts that long)!
Until next time,
Based on recipe from Cookie & Cups: http://cookiesandcups.com/smores-snack-mix/