As I got older I started to listen to more genres of music. I also started to watch MTV's TRL (Total Request Live), does anyone else remember that show? I started to expand my horizons.
Now I would say I listen to an eclectic style of music. On my iPod I listen to anything from bluegrass to hard rock/screamo. Most of the time I fall listening to somewhere in between.
Some of our favorite songs are:
- Goodnight Moon, Why I'm Home, Go to Hell- Jason Lancaster (formerly of Mayday Parade, now he is the lead singer for Go Radio). We really love anything by Jason, especially his acoustic stuff on YouTube.
- Make You Feel My Love- Adele: I just really love this song! It's so simple and pretty to listen to.
- Cruise- Florida Georgia Line: This really just makes me want to dance and look like an idiot while driving my car down the road!
- Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Band: I really like listening to my husband sing this song, he absolutely could put this on repeat
- We Can't Stop- Boyce Avenue & Bea Miller (cover of Miley Cyrus): Have you ever heard Boyce Avenue? They got famous on YouTube for covering other artists songs.
- 1000 Years- Boyce Avenue (cover of Christina Perry): This is such a pretty song to listen to, I also always thing about the Twilight movies after hearing this!
- I'll Be- Edwin McCain: This song was what we danced to at our wedding. It will always hold a special place in my heart.
Until next time,