Skip to main content

Some memories just stick with us, no matter what.

This weekend, while the husband was golfing, I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Now I have determined that no matter how old I am I will always love Harry Potter books and movies.

It promoted my love of reading and imagination. My favorite quote takes place between Albus Dumbledore and Snape in this movie.

"Even after all this time? Always."

Even after years of a girl being married to another man, having his child and dying he still loved her.
That is the kind of love that people dream about. Loving someone completely.

I found this picture and it is wonderful. There are just some things in life that stick with us, no matter our age. Harry Potter is one of those things that you look back at and smile. It makes you think of a good time in your childhood.


















Until next time,

Kara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book & Movie Review- Molly's Game

Joe and I recently read the book Molly's Game. We decided we would read the book while we waited for the movie to come out on DVD. photo credit link It is hard to believe it was a true story and just not made up. I am not one who likes biographies or reading to "learn." I like a good dramatic up and down story and this fits into that category. It's an action packed book about poker, greed, and knowing who to trust.  Molly Bloom- photo credit link The book details Molly Bloom's rise to run a secret celebrity rich poker game in back rooms and fancy hotels. The book drops some big names that many will recognize from many movies we watch on the big screen. IMDb's description of the movie is, "The true story of Molly Bloom, an Olympic-class skier, who ran the world's most exclusive high-stakes poker game and became an FBI target." photo credit link I would highly recommend reading the book first, because the movie does not use names ...

Book Recommendations for October

Here are some recent books that I enjoyed. Mythos Academy Series- by Jennifer Estep I really enjoyed reading this young adult series. It incorporates action, adventure, romance, mythology, and mystery all into one high school! It's an easy read that keeps you wanting to know more.  picture source PLUS, it helped me answer a recent mythology Jeopardy question...Can we say invaluable information?!? First Frost is the first book in the series. Here is the description: I am Gwen Frost, and I have a Gypsy gift. It's called psychometry – that's a fancy way of saying that I see images in my head and get flashes of other people's memories off almost everything I touch, even guys. My gift makes me kind of nosy. Okay, okay, maybe a lot nosy—to the point of obsession sometimes. I want to know everything about everyone around me. But even I don't want to know the secrets my friend Paige is hiding or the terrible loss that will send me to a new school – Mythos Ac...

Book Recommendations for December!

I know, I know....it's been too long! But I am back with some book recommendations for that book lover in your life (just in time for Christmas)! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read. I just think it's so important to start kids at a small age of loving to read. I have a tub of all my childhood books. Many of them are from my great-grandma. She would get me a new book for my birthday, Christmas or special occasion. Many kids today are always on their phone and need a quick fix for their attention spans. However, a kid that reads can spend countless hours in fantasy lands, learning a new hobby, or having an adventure! For the adult book fans, I have some new books that I really enjoyed! Fever Series- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning I started this book and was like where is this going?! But I kept reading and I ended up really enjoying the series.  source I enjoy fantasy books that just keep you guessing and this series really did that! It had mystery, adventure, he...